The ColorTector Alpha® is a low cost colorimeter, equipped with an internal probe and CIE 10 ° measuring geometry.
- Stable performance
- Test angle: CIE 10° (standard observer)
- High precision
- With service case: easy to carry
- Especially suitable for production, operating and surveying
- LCD display technology
- Measures color contrast values form the same material accurately,
i. e. ΔE, ΔL, Δa, Δb, Lab and Lch value
- Power controlling functions
- Warning: continuous ringing
- Measuring: suggestive buzzing
for measuring on...
The ColorTector Alpha compares the color difference between the sample and the measured subject. Output CIE_Lab 3 groups data, and the 4 groups of ΔE, ΔL, Δa, Δb after comparison.
|ΔE||total color difference|
|ΔL-||partial black (comparison with proto type)|
|Δa-||partial green (comparison with proto type)|
|Δb-||partial blue (comparison with proto type)|