One-angle all-purpose or three-angle design. GlossTector® instruments are small hand-held instruments for gloss measuring; light, handy and robust.
These instruments can be supplied in one and three-angle design. The GlossTector® 60° is equipped with a universal angle of 60° and determines universal and normal gloss levels. The GlossTector® 20°-60°-85° determines – depending on its setting – the respective levels for high gloss, universal, normal or dull gloss.
The easy handling and calibration always ensure quick operational readiness for many different demands in the production flow and laboratory.
New! GlossTector 60° plus:
According to switch on the device with the switcher on the right side for high gloss measurements on metallic surfaces, mirrors and glas.
Powerful down to the smallest detail:
- determination of the gloss levels from dull to mirror gloss
- easy and quick calibration
- measurement display with good stability characteristics
- high repeat accuracy
- stable optics which need not be replaced
- handy design and robust casing for a long service life
- standard calibration disks from quartz crystal ensure high-precision calibration with high accuracy
- battery-operated independent from mains
- battery warning display
- calibration based on only one standard