HardyTest UCI 1500®
It is intended for measuring hardness off metal and alloy articles with Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers.
It consists of the dynamic transducer (sensor) and the electronic module. The principle of tester operation is based on determination of frequency change in free oscillation of the indenter (an acoustic resonator with Vickers diamond pyramid) subjected to the constant force of 50 N.
Typical objects for measurements:
Case-hardening articles, thin-walled pressure vessels, thin-walled pipelines, turbine rotors, forming rolls, crankshafts, gears, metal-working tools, vehicle parts, rails, railroad car wheels, semi-finished industrial products (castings, sheets), welded joints, etc.
- measuring hardness of both small and large articles
- measuring hardness of complexly shaped articles, with hard to reach places, in various spatial positions
- convenience and ease of use
- PC-connectable via RS-232C interface
- high measuring performance
- power source discharge indication and display illumination
- graphical display with lighting
- storing 6000 hardness measurements in the non- volatile memory
- supply of reference blocks on request