Surface Roughness Tester R-130 / R-135
Handheld surface roughness tester for external surfaces and grooves.
The CV-R130/R135 is a portable, battery-powered instrument for checking surface roughness, with the measured values displayed on a digital readout display. The instrument can be used in laboratory, inspection area, workshop, or wherever on-site surface roughness testing is required.
Features and equipment R-130 / R-135:
- Pocket-sized and economically priced!
- External and internal finish testing with swivable tracer
- Ra, Rz and Ry parameters in one instrument and all available after each individual test
- Standard 9V battery
- Standard cutt-off 0.8mm, adjustable to 1-3-5 times
- Piëzo-electric pick-up stylus for external surfaces with diamond tip of 2 micron according to the latest ISO standards
- CV-R135 with data output
Standard probe for most applications
- Main unit CV-R130/R135
- Protection cover
- Roughness test plate Ra
- Battery 9V standard
- Carrying case
- RS232 (only CV-R135)
- CV Instruments certificate
- UKAS certified reference standards
- Stand for stable testing
- Tracers for special applications
- Mini-printer (R130/4200) with printer cable and datacable (set)
- Datacable to MS-Hyperterminal