ProfiSet ComBi D3® plus
ComBi D3 plus as a profikit with mini-infrared printer
The ComBi D3® plus is constructed for measurements of non-magnetic coatings such as chrome, paint, zinc, plastic, enamel, copper, etc. on steel and iron substrates.
Furthermore, insulating layers such as paints, plastics, enamel, paper, rubber, glass, etc. can be measured on substrates such as aluminum, zinc, copper, brass and some types of stainless steel (non-magnetic metals). Measuring of anodized aluminum is also possible.
Convenient: Automatic switching to the required measuring method for Fe or NFe!
The easy menu navigation and easy adjustment make the ComBi D3® as a practical and indispensable partner for control measurements on the workshop, production and quality assurance.
Our ComBi D3® plus adds such practical features: a large measurement storage with 8192 storage locations, an infrared transmitter for data transmission to a mini printer and a USB port for data transfer to the PC. The complete equipment with the software CD and statistical functions, the USB cable, the mini-thermal printer and all other accessories can be got as "professional kit" in a stable carrying case.
- proven Hall sensor technology
- ready for measurement immediately - no time-consuming for calibration!
- large measuring range: 0 - 3,5 mm
- high accuracy
- robust ruby probe for precise measuring results
- practical V-groove for measuring on round objects like sticks and axes
- comfortable: one-handed operation through cordless construction with built-in measuring probe
- menu navigation for easier operation
- LCD display is easy to read
- automatic substrate recognition and adjustment of the measuring method (manual adjustment also available)
- automatic storage of measurement number and average value calculation
- continuous measurements possible
- optical warning for measurements on unsuitable substrate or beyond the maximum measuring range
- unit switchable from mils to microns / mm
- automatic or manual switching on and off
- infrared transmitter
- USB interface
- storage capacity for 8192 measurement data; storable in 99 blocks
- statistic functions
Application of coating thickness gauges
- paint shops
- car insurances
- car experts/inspectors
- automotive industry
- quality control
- bridge construction
- ship construction
- stock receipt
- production processes
- ComBi D3® plus - device with wrist strap, battery and carrying bag with welded-zero plates and user instructions
- infrared mini thermo printer SP 100
- software with statistics function and transfer cable for PC connection
- spare batteries and printing paper
- stable plastic carrying case
All SaluTron® gauges correspond to national (DIN) and international (ISO, BS, ASTM) norms and possess the CE-sign.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
|Substrate||Steel or Iron and non-magnetic metals such as zinc, copper, brass, aluminium, stainless steel|
|Continuous measuring range||0 - 3500 µm or 0 - 140 mils|
|Display of measured values||0 - 999 in µm, 1.00 - 3.50 in mm |
or 0 - 140 in mils
|Accuracy||± (1,5 µm + 2%) from 0 - 999 µm |
± 3.5% from 1000 - 3500 µm
|Minimum object size||10 x 10 mm or 0.4" x 0.4"|
|Minimum curvature|| |
|Minimum substrate thickness|| |
|Temperature range|| |
|Display||4-digit liquid crystal display (LCD)|
|Power supply||9V E Block Alkali|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||118 x 58 x 38 mm or 4.6" x 2.3" x 1.5"|
|Weight||approx. 150 g or 5.3 oz incl. battery|
Infrared Mini Thermal Printer SP 100
The infrared mini thermal printer SP 100 complements the functions of the ComBi D3®. An IR adapter enables wireless data transfer of readings and statistics for print out.
- thermal printing process
- magnetic housing for holding on metal
- compatible with HP IR protocol
- high speed printing (a print line = 24 characters / second)
- transmission distance from the device: 4,5 m
- very robust and easy to handle
- Dimensions (L x B x H): 15,5 x 9,2 x 6,5 cm or 6,1” x 3,6” x 2,5”
- operation with 4 AA alkaline batteries
Two strong magnets are embedded under the rubber of the SP 100, so that the printer adheres to metallic surfaces.