Coating thickness gauge
Combined coating thickness measurement on iron/steel and nonferrous metals
This practical instrument with integrated measuring sensor and easy single button operation offers measured results with high precision. Thanks to its attractive price it has become a cost-effective help for control measurements in production areas, workshops and for quality assurance, in particular, for bodywork and painting plants, painters and house painters, but also for experts and test organisations in the motor vehicle trade.
ComBi D1000® is suitable for measurements of non-magnetic coats, such as paints, plastics, chrome, copper, zinc, enamel, etc. on steel and iron and of all insulating coats such as paints, plastics, enamel, paper, glass, rubber, etc. on copper, aluminium, brass, and high-grade steel as well as anodising on aluminium.
- automatic detection of the substrate and adjustment of the required measuring method for Fe or Nfe
- immediately ready for measuring without any intricate calibration
- high measuring range from 0 to 1.25 mm
- high measuring precision: ± 1 ~ 3 % or 2,5 μm or 0,1 mils
- also suitable for continuous measurements
- the practical V-groove on the measuring head makes measuring easier on round parts, such as axles, bars, etc.
- easy single button operation
- comfortable one-hand operation through cordless construction with integrated measuring sensor
- display switchable from micron/mm to mils
- well readable LCD display
Application of coating thickness gauges
- paint shops
- car insurances
- car experts/inspectors
- automotive industry
- quality control
- bridge construction
- ship construction
- stock receipt
- production processes
Standard delivery range
- ComBi D1000
- Service case with Fe- and NFe-zero plate
- Instructions manual
All SaluTron® gauges correspond to national (DIN) and international (ISO, BS, ASTM) norms and possess the CE-sign.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
|Basic materials/substrates||Steel or iron and non-magnetic metals, e.g. zinc, copper, brass, aluminium, high-grade steel|
|Continuous measuring range||0 - 1250 μm and/or 0 - 50 mils|
|Resolution||From 0.0 – 999 in μm, from 1.00 – 3.50 in mm |
and/or from 0.00 – 140 mils
|Accuracy||± 1 ~ 3% but not less then 2.5 μm or 0.1 mils|
|Temperature range|| |
|Humidity||< 80 %|
|Power supply||4 x alkaline LR03 Micro 1.5 Volt|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||120 x 65 x 27 mm (5.0 x 2.6 x 1.1 inch)|
|Weight||Approx. 120 g with batteries|